Monday, August 07, 2006

FIRE....FIRE...the world is burning are you gonna help me put it out?

Friend, foe, family or fan I hope you will read on even if you don’t agree. I feel it is finally time to write something truly important and hopefully convince you to work with me in changing this world for the better, 'cause as we can see it really needs our help right now! This is something that I cannot do on my own and I ask you to join me. I know that my SIT colleagues are doing their part and others I have met in my work, studies and travels are helping too but we all must unite to protect our planet and all of its inhabitants human and animal regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status and more.

Justice and equality are not privileges for a few but necessary rights for all and we should not strive for or accept anything less. Who is the terrorist?...the person flying the gunship that mows down people in the name of retribution and justice or the people who take to the streets with rocks or rockets to fight with what they have to protect themselves and their rights? Fancy equipment, support from the US and UK and “modern” tactics does not a “civilized” people make. I am sorry to offend any of you but it is time that we wake up and realize that the news that we are being fed by the media is not the whole picture. I think that George Galloway a Member of Parliament from the UK speaks many truths in his recent interview with an “anchor” from Sky “News”, another creation of Rupert Murdoch of the infamous and terribly “right winged” biased Fox News. Click here to see his interview from Fox…uh I mean Sky "News" and let me know what you think. I look forward to comments of support or opposition via email or better yet, here in the blog. Just scroll down to the comment button directly below this entry, click to enter, choose an identity (anonymous if you don’t have a Blogger account) and leave your message. This is meant as a public space where you can voice your thoughts.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping