Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back safe and sound from Cape Town and busier than ever.

My flight to Cape Town was delayed two hours but the one on the way back actually left a few minutes early and got us in about 15 minutes early. I had a great time with Chris and Xoliswa April from Saturday night till Tuesday afternoon and am really glad I took this chance to see my friends. It was a good experience to be in the townships for three nights and I met many nice people, enjoyed the rain and the sun, took lots of pictures and had some great conversations. I will share more tomorrow but I am currently very tired and trying to get through all the emails I got while gone. I need to run to the Brasilian Embassy tomorrow to turn in my visa application, do some shopping, start one of my final days of work with ETC and continue getting ready for Mozambique, Kenya and Brasil. I have a feeling my blogs are going to get shorter this next week and then once I am traveling I will do my best to write once or twice a week. I will share photos when I get a chance as well as more on my three day stint in Cape Town.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping