Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Off to Mozambique.

I can't believe I have been so busy these past few days that I have not written and this should be my shortest blog entry ever. It is going on 11 PM and I have finished everything but packing my bag for Mozambique. I need to choose my clothing, etc. and then sleep to wake up after 5 AM tomorrow. Marcilio and I head off after 8 and will arrive in Maputo around 16:00 and then travel to Chokwe from there. I don't know how much I will be able to write over the next few weeks but when I get time and the internet cafe in Chokwe is open I will pop in and share. I will come back with many stories and photos on the 3rd of January. Have a nice holiday season and enjoy the New Year. I can't wait for my first return to Moz in almost two years. I was there in early 05 so I have only been gone a year although it is really more like two!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Blake have a wonderful time in Chokwe. We wish we could be there too. -Aimee and Orlando

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping