Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cachoeira--waterfall

Yesterday the day before Hannah, Joanna, Rasmus and Andreas left Iracambi they plus Alana, Rosa Virginia, Ruud, Brian and I headed down to the waterfall or cachoeira surrounding by bamboo and other forests to take a much needed dip in the river. Yesterday was also my 7 week anniversary here at Iracambi and amazingly enough the first time that I made the time to go swim at the wonderful natural pool near that we call the waterfall. 7 week!!! That is crazy or at least I am and now that I have gone and loved it I will surely go back again. I have to go at least a few times a week especially as cooler weather is on the way and soon it might be too cold to go. Alana and a crew of volunteers cut up tomatoes, cheese, bread, onions, etc. before so that we had sandwich materials and we all made our own sandwiches, etc. to take with us for a little picnic at the falls. As you can see from the previous photo and the ones that follow this area is not only lovely but also fun and a great place to chill. The waterfall part of the name is also a bit over exaggerated but whatever you call it is worth the visit. Just hope another 7 weeks don't pass before I get to do this again!
Bombs away British Bryan!
The Flying Dutchman, Ruud!
Blakeman having left his cave to swing like Spiderman.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping