Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dawn Trail: hiking in the dark to watch the sunrise!

The following pics were taking at the top of the Dawn Trail/Trilha Alvorado when I hiked it yesterday with Marlon, Lucy, Matthieu and Jeh. It was a good time but the sunrise was not as exceptional as I had hoped. The view from the top of this trail is amazing and a perfect place to watch the sun come up and this is probably why:) it is known as the Dawn Trail.
I didn't take any photos of the actual sunrise as I left my tripod at home but I surely plan to return at least one more time before heading home to get more/better pics.
Deforestation anyone? I wish I could go back and see how this was before man intervened or better yet turn the clock back and leave the land untouched as it was.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping