Saturday, April 21, 2007

Impeaching Bush just took a step in the right direction or left however you see it.

In case you haven't heard the Vermont Senate made a great first move in the chess match of a lifetime to get impeach President Bush and his little friend Dick. I am proud to say that I lived in Vermont for 9 month doing my on campus portion of my masters degree. I must say that other than Oregon Vermont is one of the best States to see Subaru Outbacks, socks with sandals and Progressives. One of my best memories was the Al Franken show live in a theater in Brattleboro where I lived. At this show people were talking to Al about such moves towards impeachment and I am glad to see it has come to fruition. For more you can read this article from the Vermont Guardian. Go Green Mountain State!!!

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping