Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not trying to take Nate's job as funny man of the family but sharing a "knee slapper" with you all.

Thanks Sherwood for sending this joke out via email about a month ago around St. Paddy's Day time. I add this "tongue and cheek" email to my blog knowing that the reality about the subject joked about below is devastating and too close to home for many thousands of people each day around the world. Don't worry Nate I won't be trying to take over your stand up/improv spot in the family so for now you can rest well as the thrown remains yours.

"At a U2 concert in Ireland, Bono asks the audience for some quiet.

Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.

Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone..."Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front of the audience pierces the silence..."Fookin' stop doin' it, then!"

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping