Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New news at Ripplefxs from Iracambi and Sao Paulo with more to come soon!!!

Hello all. I am really sorry for not having many updates these past few weeks. The internet has been fine but I have been really busy with work, my capstone proposal and traveling to Sao Paulo to renew my visa, change my plane flight home and do a little sight seeing. I got back from a week there on Monday and was glad to get out of the big city and back to the forest. I love this place and got a glimpse of how I will miss it when I leave in August.

As you will see if you go back to last month I have put up many new postings these last few days. I still have gaps to fill in such as cool pics of graffiti, mosaics and other sites in Sao Paulo and other pics and stories from here at Iracambi. I finally came through and put up pics from when we had incredible rains that turned our normally quiet river/stream into a raging river. I will try and put more up over the weekend and the next couple months of course till I sadly will have to leave.

Have fun reading and please send your questions so like I answer them like I did for my aunt Sarah! Have a great week and look for more news to come!!!

2 comments:

Krisitne said...

Did you go to see the pope when you were in Sao Paolo? Or didn't he come through there? Can we send tofu care packages to you there. THey make a great soy product here in Moldova that I think we need to import to the US. I'll let you decide whe you try it.

Moz4 said...

I didn't get a chance to see him. I wanted to but didn't get the chance and realized that fighting through big crowds to see an iconic figure that I don't even follow was probably not worth it. I do have some photos pf places where he had been that I will share soon. I am always up for soy or down with soy rather but I don't think you need to send it all the way here. Thanks though!

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping