Friday, May 25, 2007

Textures of life in Sao Paulo: mosaics, art, architecture, landscapes, people and more.

Sign indicating one of the many entrances to the Metro in Sao Paulo. Mass transport from buses to subways is rather good and really important in one of the largest cities in the world.Someone lose their shoes?Not exactly what I had in mind for dinner. Fish for sell at a local farmer's market.This farmer's market held every Saturday was just around the corner from where I stayed in Sao Paulo and had a pretty good selection, mainly food stuff but also some arts and crafts.I bought hot sauce from this stand to take back to Iracambi as the "hot" sauce we have in my opinion (and the opinion of others) is more adequately called NOT sauce. I am very disappointed at the weak and tasteless sauce we can get from town.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping