Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sao Paulo Graffiti pictures take one.

Sao Paulo, like NYC and various other cities big and small around the world, is well known for its street art, graffiti or murals. These pictures are rather self explanatory so I won't make many comments but let you enjoy them. I took most in one neighborhood of Villa Madelena near where I was visiting my friend Sandra. I guess if you want to live in one of these areas and don't want your wall, door, garage or sidewalk to end up like a work of art or vandalized property, then you better move out soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely bloody amazing!

Moz4 said...

Hey Fiona,

Yeah I really enjoyed all the graffiti although I am not a big fan of all the spray cans they use to do this as it is such a waste of materials and of course not good for global warming. Still, pretty amazing stuff:)

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping