Sunday, October 29, 2006

Calling for help, suggestions and contacts in Kenya. I want to make my first visit a productive and memorable one so let me know any tips or contacts.

As I have mentioned a number of times I am going to Kenya in January for the World Social Forum that will take place in Nairobi from the 20th to the 25th of January. I plan on going to Kenya after being in Mozambique for a few weeks from mid/late December to the week after the New Year. I will probably spend about 2 ½ to 3 weeks in Kenya and would love any I have a good list of people, churches and organizations that I have contacted before when looking for a practicum/internship and am sure I will get some great leads with this list but anything you might have to share would be great. There are two schools in Kenya for Christian Scientists and I want to visit both of these as well as some NGO’s and other orgs in and around Nairobi that I know. Any thoughts and suggestions would be great and if you plan on being in Kenya during this time or are there already, especially if you are going to the World Social Forum let me know so we can meet up!

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping