Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Three month anniversary!

It is hard to believe that I started my practicum with Education, Training and Counselling almost three months ago on the 13th of July. Three months ago I was technically in the air on my way here from the States but what is a day in the big scheme of things. If you want to reminisce on celebrating three months feel free to check out my first blog entry just a few days after arriving here that I wrote on the 18th of July. Amazing to think that in another three months I will done with my practicum and only one step away from completing my Master’s Degree at the School for International Training (SIT). To celebrate this point in time I am busy working on my mid-term report for SIT which is due in the next few days. I really know how to party and there is nothing like a hair raising recap of my first three months as an HIV Consultant while reflecting back on my learning contract to celebrate such a momentous occasion. Sorry Nate I will have to see about tackling the “11 Books” thing tomorrow. I will be going to “Gauteng AIDS Summit 2006” tomorrow which is put on by the Department of Health and Gauteng Provincial Government and I will no doubt have information to share on this in a future blog entry.

1 comment:

otomotis said...

party it up, blakie!!! hahahahah... okay, so i finally have my act together and have put a link on my blog to get to yours, so now i will be a regular!!! anyway, do live it up with some small way, okay? 3 months!! way to go, ja!!??? hope you are well.... email is coming soon!

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping