Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Two new features on my blog.

Since not all of you receive emails from me I wanted to share something that I will soon be emailing out to friends and family. I just wanted to share about two new features that have been added to my blog in the past month that when used can make your life a lot easier and interesting as far as my blog goes.

The first feature will deliver my new blog entries to your email box. It is called “Feedblitz” and all you have to do once in my blog is scroll down until on the right side under “blog archive” and above “Statcounter” you come across “Feedblitz”. Feedblitz is a free service that you can sign up for, takes only a few minutes, and allows you to get my blog entries delivered directly to your email. So far eight people have signed up for this service and it will save you the time of logging on and going to my blog, although I encourage this as well.

The other cool feature that has been added is “labels” which accompany each new entry/post and can be found at the end of the entry in the lighter cream colored area. Labels can also be found below “Statcounter” on the right hand side. The idea behind labels is that after reading an entry you want to see if I have written more on something in that you come across in an entry, you click on a label such as Doug and all articles where the word Doug have been added to labels will come up on the screen.

Enjoy these new features and for those of you out there who are also blogging away you might want to consider adding these to your site. If you have any questions just shoot me an email.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping