Saturday, October 28, 2006

Félicitations, congratulations and parabéns to Annie and Charles on their baby girl. I am sure she will be a world traveling humanitarian!

.I just wanted to show you all a picture of baby/bébé/bebê Catherine Ollivier who was born to my good friends Annie and Charles who are Canadiens/Canadians who I met in Chókwè, Mozambique and visited last year at their home in Gatineau. I will obviously have to make a return visit or they will have to come out to Portland to visit my family, friends and I. Best to the three of you! Keep the photos coming please! Maybe you can set up a blog or use something like http://www.babyjellybeans.com which my cousins do so we can see photos of Jacob and Jackson growing up. Annie, now all the meals you cooked/baked and froze will come into good use. You will both make wonderful parents and have a very multilingual daughter with French, English, Portuguese and maybe a little Shangaana.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping